Monday, December 24, 2012

A Little Gothic


Thrifted Kirna Zabete at Target dress worn as outerwear // Floral lace shirt, studded collar c/o Oasap // Kohl's vertical stripe skirt // Forever 21 tights // Steve Madden shoes
 
Merry Christmas! I hope everyone's having a great holiday season so far! :) I was planning on posting this outfit along with the previous post (here) to do a "one dress, two ways" kind of post, but I never really had the time to take pictures for this outfit until now. I love how this dress can be completely unzipped, so I often wear it as a vest/jacket. Also, I thought I had ordered this collar in white, but I must have accidentally ordered it in black. I had a completely different look planned using the white collar, but I changed it to match the black one. This look's more gothic than what I usually wear, but I thought that the style fit the collar well. I might give the collar away to anyone who's interested, just shoot me a message. It'll be a Christmas present from me. :) And with that, happy holidays! Eat lots, sleep lots, and take full advantage of all the holiday sales!
 
xoxo, Elly

11 comments:

  1. happy holidays and merry christmas, Elly! such a cute floral gothic look! wow..

    btw have u receive the package from Bonne Chance?
    *just curious*

    http://helena-nt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea to wear a dress as outerwear. It works well over the shape of the skirt.
    Happy Holidays!

    Maya
    http://girllovescolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! The collar looks amazing on you. Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking super pretty doll and love the collar it definitely finishes the outfit beautifully.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving how your remixed the dress. The floral shirt is perfect with the edgy collar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so adorable!!! (:

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I love that rose print, and those boots make me swoon! You are ever inspiring dear, I love coming to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am definitely liking this more gothic take on teh florals...it's really unique and interesting! Plus that jacket/cardi is really chic.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Check out my flatiron GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those booties and that you mixed in some girly floral with the gothic. Hope your Christmas was wonderful and here's to a happy new year!!
    -Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I read every one. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...