Monday, July 15, 2013

Ruffles and Prints

Elle ruffle and print dress // Elementz stripe shirt // Wild Rose clear cap toe heels

I love prints, and I wear them all the time, but I actually don't know what the print on the dress I'm wearing is called. I was trying to type out the outfit details and was stuck on the print for the longest time. They kind of look like paint dots but it could also be an abstract kind of floral. What would you call it? Also, I'm applying to colleges this year! While college sounds exciting, the admissions process is not looking fun so far. I would love to hear about all your college experiences and how it is. :)

xoxo, Elly
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...