I've been busy this weekend and unfortunately didn't have time for an outfit post. So instead, I made a fun little Polyvore set instead to inspire you about summer! It's almost summer which means the beach and swimsuits. I'm actually in the swim unit in PE right now and I have a terrible goggle tan so you probably wouldn't want to see me anyways! Anyways, these are some beach must haves:
- The perfect swimsuit (of course!)
- I love retro swimsuits and love the structure of the one on the top right.
- I've also been loving graphic prints -- bottom left
- And for when you actually need to be sporty, you can still look good in this wetsuit -- top left
- The beach tote
- Everyone needs a great beach tote to carry their towels and sunscreen.
- I love this one from H&M. The color and shape are great and I love how it's see through. I was so close to buying this so many times, yet I somehow haven't gotten it yet. Haha, knowing me, I'll probably have it by the end of summer!
- The flat sandal
- You won't see me in flats very often, but the flat sandal is perfect for the beach! You wouldn't want your fancy heels to get ruined by the sand now would you?
- I love how this one is neutral with a touch of neon.