Friday, December 16, 2011

Holiday Looks

Holiday Looks



Sorry for the inactivity! I was really busy with finals this week and I'm actually moving on Sunday so we've been busy packing. I couldn't do an outfit post since most of my clothes are being packed but I've put together some holiday looks since a lot of you are probably going to holiday parties. :)

Some tips:
~Faux Fur: I love faux fur and I think it's such a great way to add some instant glamour to an outfit. I think it's esp. great  in colorful hues for parties.

~Sparkle: Sequins, glitter, and shine are perfect for the holidays!

~Metallic and Jewel Tones: Rubies, emeralds, sapphires, silvers and golds are all great colors to look festive.

~Leather: Sorry I don't have any pictured, But I love a great leather skirt or short with an oversized sweater for a casual chic look.

~Accessorize: I think that a great statement necklace is always fabulous for parties. And for bags, I really love the envelope clutch trend! To top it all off, wear a pair of killer shoes and you're all set! :)

<3 Elly

P.S. For all those who are simply taking going to it easy at home with family (like me), don't worry, I'll have a post with some casual holiday looks up soon!

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment! I read every one. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...